HAPPY NEW YEAR TO OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY.
WE WISH ALL OUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS MANY BLESSINGS IN 2023.
WELCOME BACK TO TERM 2!
Below we have some important up coming dates.
Date for Parents’ Event Committee meeting TBC- calling all parents to come and support this!
The breakfast club will be resuming at 8am, with walking bus at 8.30am from Monday 9/1/23.
The waiting club and homework club will run as normal from Monday 9/1/23.
There will be no clubs from 4-5pm next week.
There will be a timetable sent out for the 4-5pm sessions next Friday to start from 16/1/23.
We’d also like to pass on our sincere condolences to Fr P. Farren on the passing of his father.
Here are some dates for your diaries:
1) Applications for Nursery/P1 open online on 10th January until noon on 27th January.
2) Condolences have been sent to Fr P. Farren on the passing of his father.
3) Echo-Echo dance performance for P3,4,5 on Thursday 26th January at 1pm-children will return to school for regular pick-up times.
4) Annual Credit Union Quiz in St Mary’s College on 30th January @7pm (P6/7 pupils)
5) Catholic Schools week 29th January-3rd February
6) Assembly on the feast of St Brigid (1st Feb) by P3 for their parents.
7) Feis entries by 3rd February- we offer preparation for the English and Irish poems
P7 will receive transfer test results on 4th February
9) Autism NI Superhero week 6th-10th February. Children will come to school dressed as superheroes on 10th February.
10) P7 Confirmation 10th February @5pm
11) Mid Term break 13th-17th February